Groups and Classes
This one evening class for expectant mothers AND fathers focuses on the issues that will arise during the first year after delivery. Learn what to expect and how to prepare.
- Fact or fiction? What can I really expect to feel during the first year after my baby is born? Dispelling the myths.
- What can I expect from my baby during the first year? Exploring infant development.
- What can we expect from each other? Looking at the marital relationship and how it changes after the birth of a baby.
- Making a plan to take care of yourself. Building your support systems and helping the new Mom get her needs met.
- What is this thing called Postpartum Depression? How do I know if I have it or I’m at risk? Discussion of the physiological, psychological and environmental circumstances which predispose a woman to this type of depression. HOW TO REDUCE YOUR RISK!